Most people know that the Sabbath is the seventh day of the week, as shown by history and the Bible. However, the majority of people today, worship on the first day of the week. How did the day get changed? Did God authorize it?
Some serious questions to consider:
- What Law was God going to write on the heart in the New Covenant as promised in Jeremiah 31:33 and Heb 10:16?
- What "Commandments of God" will the last day believers be keeping in Revelation 12:17 and 14:12?
- Does being "under grace" mean being lawless?
- If God expected to eventually establish Sunday as a day of rest, why would He sancitify the seventh day in the beginning?
- Why would only one of God's commandments be thrown out and not the rest?
- Is it safe to follow church tradition above God's word? Is man able to make anything holy outside of the realm of God?